Monday, May 3, 2010
Another Day at the Hospital
Friday morning I woke up cramping in my lower stomach.. I got up , took a shower and started off to work. The cramping got worse and then the back pain started. The pain got worse so I called the doctors office when they opened.. They told me to come in for a urine sample because they thought it was just a kidney infections. As I arrived to the doctors office the pain seemed to be getting worse.. I went in to give a sample which then had blood in it. I then started worrying, i was put in a room when the midwife and nurse comes in (rather fast) and asked me if I've had any bleeding. I said "no" and all i could think of is when we lost our first baby. I began praying and I could feel the steam coming off my face. She then told me to go straight to the hospital because I had kidney stones.. GREAT, I thought and as soon as she walked out of the room I lost it.. I drove over to the Birth care and was put straight in a room and hooked up to the monitors. Hadleigh was going crazy, which was good!! Later I found out that the kidney stones started contractions.. SO every few minutes, I was feeling them. I had a lot of company, which was great and then I also had friends farther away that called every hour..which was GREAT!!! Im so blessed to have a wonderful husband, family and friends. After I was released, I still was passing the stones which were very painful... Actually, Im still passing them!! My back pain hasnt subsided either, but the contractions have :) Thanks for all the prayers!! Hopefully the antibotics will help my kidneys so the back pain will stop and the rest of my pregnancy will go by smoother.. I cannot WAIT till Hadleigh is here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad to see you are home and the contractions have stopped!!! I hope the rest aren't too bad passing & soo glad you and Hadleigh are ok!
ReplyDeleteThanks..
ReplyDelete