Friday, April 23, 2010
TJ's Finger
I always call TJ on my way home from work and yesterday he didnt answer, so I called my mom. She went on to tell me that TJ cut his finger while cutting down magnetic signs at work and it was really bad.. I hung up with her and tried TJ again, he answered that time and I could tell he was in a lot of pain. He went on to tell me that he cut the corner of his left pointer finger and its looked awful and he ccouldnt get the bleeding to stop. He said he almost passed out, which is very unusual because hes a firefighter and sees worse all the time. After a few minutes I recieve a txt that was a picture of a HEAVY blood trail. I was so nervous to actually see how bad his finger actual was. When he finally got home he had it wrapped up and of course wouldnt let me see it. We went up to the house, where our moms came and tried to get him to take it off so they could clean it up and see how bad it actual was. When he tried to take it of he relized that it was stuck, so needless to say it took him forever to get it off. When he finally got it off, blood started squirting out and pulsating. So we were then off to the hospital. Tracy, his mom, works at Morgan Memorial so we went there and waited for alittle while. They said that he amputated the side of his finger off and they had to get the bleeding to stop now. The doctor said they were going to have to cauterize it. When that didnt work they tried it one more time, which then stopped most of the bleeding. Then they wrapped it up and sent us home. They also said that the meat on his finger would not grow back, but the skin would.. TJ was in a lot of pain last night and kept me up most of the night.. Hopefully, his finger will heal fast and be less painful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment