Monday, May 10, 2010
Mother's Day!!
Hope everyone had a Blessed Mother's Day.. I did! Knowing that my precious little princess is getting bigger in my belly made my day.. TJ worked which was soo not fair but I called him cring at about 6:30 because I had the worse Charley Horse and He tole me to go get some water, when I walked in the kitchen I found a BEAUTIFULLY wrapped present on the table with a bow and a card. I opened the card to find the sweetest note EVER.. I was bawling!!! I have been blessed with the BEST HUSBAND ever and I wouldnt trade what I have with the world. I went off to church, where my brother told me to close my eyes and he suprised me with a necklace and earrings for my 1st mothers day!! I am soo blessed!!!! After church we went to eat, went to visit the gravesite where my Beautiful, Greatly missed GRANKY is buried, then we went to look at laptops for my daddy, then to go get Hadleigh's curtains made, then to eat diner.. I had a wonderful day with my Mom (which is the best), dad, and papa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment