Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well we are FINALLY registered at Babies R Us!!! YAY.. It was a LONG evening but it is now completed and we only have Target left :) TJ registered for everything that said "Daddy's Little Girl" or "I Love my Daddy". It was so cute.. He also registered her a pink potty with her OWN toilet paper holder. I went thinking I was going to register for a Lime Green Stroller/Carseat, Playard, and ect BUT TJ said that his little girl wanted pink. So we registered for the Graco Stulus Travel System Stroller. It is pink and and has pink, baby blue, lime green, and blown polka dots. It is soo cute!!! After a while, my feet started to swell and myt back pains started. Guess I should have registered as soon as we found out that Hadleigh was a GIRL :) BUT you live and you learn :)
Anyways.. everything has been going well. No more kidney stones, but the back pain is still there. My feet started swelling Saturday at Michael and Toris wedding so I guess that should be fun.. I was 26 weeks on Monday and next Monday I will be in my 3rd trimester and 7 months pregnant. I am so ready for our little Princess to arrive. We are truley blessed and Im so thankful that God choose TJ and I to be Hadleigh's parents. I cannot wait to begin this journey. I know we will have our hard times but it will all be well worth it!! I thank God everyday for giving me TJ and the giving us Hadleigh :)
Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we anxiously wait for our little princess..
May EVERYONE have a BLESSED day!!
~Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment