Well I figured I would give everyone an update... Monday night at about 10 I started throwing up and threw up 13 times. My mom took me to the ER to get fluids. My blood pressure was 78/61 which is REALLY LOW.. They started fluids, checked Hadleigh's heartbeat, did a pelvic exam, took blood, did an ultrasound, and at about 12 I was admitted. After I had 2 1/2 bags of fluids they sent me to Birthcare. They checked my temp and it was 100.2, so they called Dr. Larrimore and she said that wasnt good. She checked my files and noticed that I havent really gained any weight during pregnancy then looked at my bloodwork (which the ER said looked fine). She found out that I was really low on electrolytes, potassium, and my fat cells. They started giving me those through the IV. She also found out the reason I wasnt gaining weight is because I have too much acid in my stomach and it was eating all my fat cells. My body was having to break down other things to feed Hadleigh, she said this really wasnt good for me or her. So now im on Zantac to hopefully get rid of the acid, and on all my nausea medicines so that way im not throwing up at all. I go to the doctor today at 3 to get a check up.. Hopefully everything will be fine.. OH and Hadleigh is just perfect. Everytime they put the doppler on my belly we heard her Perfect Heartbeat.
Thanks for all your prayers and please continue..
~Candice
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment