Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

16 weeks (yesterday)

Well, Yesterday was 16 weeks for me. TJ felt the baby move last night!! It was being very active (yes i did drink my 1st Mountain Dew), so i told TJ that I could really feel it moving tonight. SO he said "babe, hold your breath". So he woud look at me and nod everytime he felt it and he was correct everytime. It was soo amazing. I thought it would be too early for him to feel it but he said he felt it when i did. HE was soo excited and went straight to the phone to call my mom to tell her..
I am soo ready to know for sure what we are having!! I cant wait to start buying stuff and getting the room ready. More than that I can't wait to hold this precious gift God is giving to TJ and I. We are definitely blessed beyond measure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment