Yesterday we found out that we were having a little GIRL!! We are soo excited!! She looked perfect. We are naming her Hadleigh Michelle Bruce! Michelle is after me (my middle name) and TJs aunt who passed away due to a car wreck when he was in 2nd grade. Hadleigh will be the 1st Bruce girl since her :) Everyone said that Bruce's dont make girls, BUT this Bruce did and Im sooo excited! I couldnt even sleep last night. Just thinking about what she will look like? Will she have hair? Will she look more like her momma or her wonderful, handsome daddy? But I do know she will be perfect just the way she is because God created her just for TJ and I. We are so blessed! Please continue praying for the Hadleigh as she grows big enough to join us!! I can't even imagine how i will feel when the day gets closer because im already beside myself now!!!
Love,
The Bruce's
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats on your little girl :)
ReplyDelete