Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

~23 weeks~

Well I went to the specialist this morning because they thought Hadleigh had VSD!!. Praise the Lord she dont, as far as he could tell.. He said that she looks very healthy and that she was a chuncky babe :) She weighs 1lb and 5 oz and is measuring 24 weeks!! They couldnt believe how active she was.. I told them that I could because she is always kicking, flipping and moving around.
After the ultrasound, I had an appointment with Dr Larrimore. She said that she was very happy so far with Hadleighs growth. She still doesnt know what is causing the back pain, but she ordered me some patches to try.. She also said that small women have a lot more pains during pregnacy, so it could just be one of those weird pains.. Other than that she said everything looks great and I go back in 4 weeks!
Thanks so much for all the prayers.. THEY HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AND WE ARE SO THANFUL.. I have been a nervous wreck these past 4 weeks. Please continue with the prayers as Hadleigh finishes growing. We cannot wait until she makes her presence..

~The Bruce's

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So thankful everything is ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too girl.. They scared me to death.. The doctor came in and he looked at her heart for like 30 min.

    ReplyDelete