Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

update!

Well its been a while since I last updated, so I figured I would. Life is going GREAT!! I am now in my 2nd Trimester! YAY!!! Im also starting to feel a little better, which is such a blessing. My ALL DAY sickness has turned into night sickness and/or car sickness. Hunter is growing up a storm. I went last week for another ultrasound and got one of him waving. It is sooo cute! I also got one with his mouth open and about to put his thumb in (this is something we will def. have to break l0l) and another pic with him streaching out his legs (which are really long). Yesterday I felt him move for the 1st time. It was such an amazing feeling. I cant wait till he starts kicking where TJ can feel him. Yesterday I also went and ate lunch with my highschool buddies, Ashlei & Tori. I love them girls so much and miss them like crazy, but im so thankful that we still get together even though its spread out WAY too far. OOO almost forgot, I switched doctors last week and I really liked them so far. I am now going to Dr. Larrimores Office.
Well thanks for the prayers and please continue while both Hunter and I grow l0l.

No comments:

Post a Comment