Well TJ took me to the mall Friday after work to get my ring checked and to get some maternity clothes (yes my clothes no longer fit). Well we ate at the food court then went to Burlington, then to blockbuster. TJ went in because i was SICK!!! So after throwing up in the parking lot (sorry for that), i unbuttoned my pants because they were TOO TIGHT!!! Well we started home and when we get into Newborn, i said "hunny im getting sick, Please pull over" he said "we are almost home". Well when we pulled in the driveway he said " candice, you want me to pull over here"? WELL OF COURSE NOT.. So the dogs can get into it and we are this close to a toliet :)... So i run to the door, turn the alarm off, run to the guest bathroom, when i hear "SUPRISE".. Yes there were over 40-50 people in my house...(with my pants undone).. I scream and continue to the bathroom to.. well you know!!! So it was my suprise 21st birthday!!! I was very greatful for all who was there and the ones who threw this wonderful party for me!!! YALL are so wonderful!!!! We all had a great time!!! I was still sick at the party but hey its my 21st brithday im suppose to be throwing up. L0L.. BUT mine is from my precious baby, who i cant wait to find out what it is this week :) YAY!!!!
Well thanks for ALL the birthday wishes!!! I am truly a BLESSED girl.. With a wonderful family, an amazing husband & reliable friends..
THANKS
~Candice
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy late Birthday!! I love the story- very cute! I can't believe you are already in maternity clothes! Have you tried the belly band? I haven't had to go to either yet, but I can't wait until I do! I have a belly band on standby!! Email me about finding out the gender!! I would be SO nervous finding out this early, but I'll live vicarously through you!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Its today, so your not late :)
ReplyDelete